Hello Friends, Family and Valued Customers,
We are sure many of you may have a multitude of questions regarding our current operating status due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Hopefully this news release clarifies some of those questions for you.
1. For the safety of our staff and customers, our San Clemente office/retail location will be closed to the public as of today, March 18th, 2020 until further notice. To be clear, this means that no one will be allowed to PHYSICALLY come into the office/retail area for any reason. Please do not even attempt to come in.
- If you have a board order that you were planning to pick up locally i.e. at our San Clemente location, we will ship the board to you free of charge.
- If you are local and were planning to stop by to check out our skimboards and/or purchase skimboards, we recommend first browsing our online inventory here: https://exileskimboards.com/collections/all-skimboards
- If you do not see a board that fits your needs, feel free to contact us via phone (1-949-492-0284 availability may be limited) or e-mail any time: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . There is always a possibility that we 'might' have a skimboard that has yet to be published on the online store, and we are more than happy to check for you!
2. We are currently still building and shipping boards! Anyone who has recently ordered a skimboard or other products will receive them as soon as possible. We are working hard to make sure that all orders ship out as quickly as we can.
3. If you were planning to purchase a custom board in the near future, we would encourage you to please do so. We believe we 'should' be able to carry on manufacturing operations, even if at a limited capacity, over the coming weeks. So until we are instructed otherwise, it's very much business as usual around here.
- That said, please keep in mind that we MAY have limited hours and staff, so custom orders may take slightly longer to complete depending on developing situations.
- If you are concerned about potential wait times on a custom order, we have plenty of boards in stock and ready to ship. Go check them out!
4. Please note that this may change at any time, and we'll do our best to keep you all informed to any changes.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out! We are always happy to help.
Stay safe and healthy out there!!