That’s right...You’re hearing it straight from the source. We are looking for a smart, driven, creative, and enthusiastic skimboarder to help with sales, customer service, and general day to day operations.
Applicants should be self motivated, positive individuals with a strong desire to learn the business and share the stoke of skimboarding, wake surfing, surfing, and all other water sports with others!
You’re going to need some skills and personality traits for this to work, including the following:
- Basic computer skills such as typing, being able to send friendly, clear and coherent messages, and a strong follow up via computer, tablet or phone is a must.
- A solid understanding of the Exile product line, the sport of skimboarding, skimboards, and board sports in general is a must!
- Program/App sufficiency needed in: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Instagram, Facebook
- Shopify and Photoshop knowledge are a plus.
- Understanding of professional business etiquette.
- Strong self motivation and a drive to succeed.
- Ability to learn, retain and contribute to tasks and processes of day to day operations.
- Some sales experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- We are looking for an eventual full time employee operating out of our San Clemente, CA office preferably on a 9am-5pm schedule.
Are you thinking seriously about this? Then we would encourage you to apply!
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will review resumes for an indefinite amount of time to find the very best candidate and respond to eligible employees accordingly.
We can’t wait to hear from you!